SPV Achieve Achilles Building Confidence Accreditation
Mar 12, 2019
SPV are delighted to have achieved the standards set out for the Achilles Building Confidence Pre-Qualification audit for the construction industry.
Building Confidence is quickly becoming recognised as the standard for supplier excellence within the industry. Major contractors are using the service to evaluate their supply chains, drive up performance and forge longer lasting relationships with key suppliers.
The Building Confidence accreditation programme gives you confidence that your customers are using a fair, open and transparent process for contractor selection
The Building Confidence accreditation means that all aspects of the standard Pre-Qualification procedure are addressed including the following;
- Quality of work – this is not just the quality attained but the ability to achieve this within the required budgets and timescales.
- Health and Safety – rigorous policies are required to be in place
- Environmental considerations – the organisation needs to demonstrate what measures it is taking
- Status – this includes investigation into the directors of the organisation and also its sub-contractors and how capable the entire organisation is to deliver the required levels of work.
- Financial solidity – accounts, profits and insurances are examined in order to assess these meet the required levels
- Equal opportunities employment – the organisation needs to demonstrate how it is complying with this government requirement.